Mass Deaths of Birds, Fish, Animals across the Globe: A Sign of Apocalypse?
There has been strange reports of massive cold waves, ash waves, snow waves, and sudden mass deaths of animals, “Our pattern-seeking brains and desire to be special help explain our fears of the apocalypse.”
– Michael Moyerfish, birds and bees across the globe in the recent past. Is it a sign of Apocalypse or mere stranded cases that are yet to be studied by our scientists and prove otherwise?
Blue stain believed to be sign of poisoning or hypoxia – lack of oxygen that is precursor to altitude sickness
Cold weather and overbreeding blamed for deaths of two 2million fish in Chesapeake Bay
Disease behind deaths of 100,000 fish in Arkansas River
At least nine incidents of mass animal deaths across the globe
Hundreds of confused birds plummeted to their deaths in multiple locations in the U.S.
Rapid movement of Magnetic North Pole towards Russia may have caused bird deaths
Here is a recent news report on [the dailymail.co.uk], reported on 10 Jan 2011.
Some related links there:
(1) Thread: Mass Global Deaths Of Animals !!! What’s Happening with the World ? [Link]
(2) mass death of birds and fish – time to learn and move to harmony [Link
(3) Birds and Fish Dying a Coincidence Experts Say [Link]
(4) Why are all our bees dying: sure sign of apocalypse or eclipse [Link]
(5) NASA warns solar flares from ‘huge space storm’ will cause massive devastation around 2013 [Link]
(6) Eternal Fascinations with the End: Why We’re Suckers for Stories of Our Own Demise
By Michael Moyer