January 10, 2011
There has been strange reports of massive cold waves, ash waves, snow waves, and sudden mass deaths of animals, “Our pattern-seeking brains and desire to be special help explain our fears of the apocalypse.”
– Michael Moyerfish, birds and bees across the globe in the recent past. Is it a sign of Apocalypse or mere stranded cases that are yet to be studied by our scientists and prove otherwise?
- Blue stain believed to be sign of poisoning or hypoxia – lack of oxygen that is precursor to altitude sickness
- Cold weather and overbreeding blamed for deaths of two 2million fish in Chesapeake Bay
- Disease behind deaths of 100,000 fish in Arkansas River
- At least nine incidents of mass animal deaths across the globe
- Hundreds of confused birds plummeted to their deaths in multiple locations in the U.S.
- Rapid movement of Magnetic North Pole towards Russia may have caused bird deaths
Here is a recent news report on [the dailymail.co.uk], reported on 10 Jan 2011.
Some related links there:
(1) Thread: Mass Global Deaths Of Animals !!! What’s Happening with the World ? [Link]
(2) mass death of birds and fish – time to learn and move to harmony [Link
(3) Birds and Fish Dying a Coincidence Experts Say [Link]
(4) Why are all our bees dying: sure sign of apocalypse or eclipse [Link]
(5) NASA warns solar flares from ‘huge space storm’ will cause massive devastation around 2013 [Link]
(6) Eternal Fascinations with the End: Why We’re Suckers for Stories of Our Own Demise
By Michael Moyer